onsdag 16 maj 2012

Making some Gains!

Did Legs today, totally killed it! I almost couldn't walk after I was done since I was so exhausted, so you could really tell it have been a good day!
My cold is getting better, I'm just a bit stuffed in my nose but it's almost over and it all goes away as soon as I start moving. I'm really making gains I have been noticing since I have been taking my weight almost everyday and it seems like I have gained 1,5 kg in just 2 weeks, which in my opinion is allot! And it all started with that pre-workout, damn that must be some good stuff,haha.
Got a 4 day weekend now so I can relax and chill and catch up and finish everything in school which is nice so I don't have to bother that much about it when the school week starts again, and it's only 4 weeks till summer break! I'm so motivated to get loads of gains and improvements till and after the summer, it has only began!
School is really great, somehow my "openness" and I guess my empathy to talk with other people have really increased which is great! I have some speculations why, but I'm not complaining since I have never been this social in my whole life, I can talk to strangers without even caring which I couldn't do before.
Plans for tomorrow, sleep till I wake up, eat breakfast, look at the time, do school work and go pump at gym and just chill for the entire day! Since my parents are out of the house till Friday it's going to be really great.



Motivational Picture
Some good songs:








So yeah! Signing out! Good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar