lördag 19 maj 2012

Chilling

Eyy, update time, forgot to update yesterday, was to lazy after my back work but I'm posting today since I'm resting today. I'm skipping the full body this week again as well since I need at least 1 rest day so I can keep staying on track.
My workout progress have really gone up, I haven't had this sore muscles since I started training, worst thing I could do now is to forget eating, I'm keeping an intake of 3000 ish calories/day and trying to have a pretty high protein intake.
On another subject I'm getting some more Acne, it can either be natural but I think it's not,  I have been really good with my skin care since I started with cortisone, since it's a hormone it often results in blossom of acne, and I have been really good taking care of that even my high dose of cortisone. But the case of new acne pores may be from the Creatine, and it will probably wear of when I stop with it from what I've read. And I'm going down on my cortisone dose from now on, I really want to get rid of it.
Either way, rest day today, I've slept really good and I'm going to chill today. Updating leg day tomorrow.

Workout songs: I really recommend A state of trance, really good music podcast from Armin Van buuren, You can get it from Itunes.
Singing out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar