torsdag 3 maj 2012

H.A.M

Came home from my workout for about 2h ago, went really well got some tips from a guy that use to workout at the gym about how I do my upright rows, I changed my form and it now feels a lot better doing them!
I'm feeling pretty tired now afterwards which is a good sign from a good workout.
I had a 250 calorie, 20g protein drink as post workout and when I came home I took a 500 calorie drink (nutrison) and now an hour after I also ate dinner which included salmon and potato, so my calorie intake today must have been around 3000, which is almost a bit to much but I'm bulking at the moment so I don't necessary need to worry that much about my intake as long as I'm working out. I will stay of from sweets and the only snack I will allow my self to eat are crisps which is like 30 calories a piece and almost no fat, best thing is just to focus on eating healthy and eat lots of it to keep a bulk and throw in some sort of protein if you have to.

My last post got delayed for some reason but I guess that won't matter that much, I'm uploading this right after it got uploaded according to the post but it's no harm;).

I'm thinking about tomorrow, if I should go or not to go to my school gym after my regular exercise class, because tomorrow is a whole body workout and I don't know of I shall post pone it till saturday and then start the routine back again on Monday or if I should do it tomorrow and do legs on Sunday. Since I missed my workout this tuesday when the gym was closed.
Decisions.... Decisions...
Will decide tomorrow.

Signing out! Posting tomorrow again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar