lördag 5 maj 2012

Lazy Saturday

I just got out of the shower, felt nice. Today I honestly didn't do anything at all, the only productive thing I did was to go outside and play basket ball with a friend of mine.
I've eaten about 2500-3000 calories today, 4 nutrisons and a meal with pannbiff and potatoes so I'm good on the nutrition part.
I heard that I was visiting my cousins tomorrow (that i totally forgot) since one of them turned 20, happy birthday if you read this! So I will hit them gym before I go them, it will probably be around 11 am when I hit the gym, I'm excited about trying my new pre workout tomorrow, I really hope that it will go well with my ulcerative colitis and work with my body.
Tomorrow is leg day, legs is one of the harder parts for me to workout since its really energy consuming and since I don't eat much meat when I'm on my nutrison diet my body has a really hard time getting enough creatine in my body, creatine helps with endurance and strength in the muscle so I hope that it will work with my body.
If the supplement is good I will write a good review about the supplement when I'm done with my first "cycle".
I will write more about my first experience with it tomorrow, I will probably post many updates tomorrow.
Cya tomorrow, Signing out!


- This was a pain writing on my IPad.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar