söndag 6 maj 2012

Smörgåstårta

Just got home from my cousins, it was pretty fun, but I got really tired at the end and wanted to sleep.
The pre workout supplement worked really great imo, the energy boost that you got was insane. I'm thinking about going to the gym directly after school tomorrow since you need to eat it on an empty stomach and I don't eat anything for about 2-3 hours after the school lunch so it would be a perfect fit and if I need to match it out I will drink a nutrison. So I get the workout done early.
My legs feel like they are growing, I have a familiar "pain" that I remember since I was young,like they are growing, so I'm probably getting taller,hehe ;)
Back to the pre-workout, you could feel the Beta Alanin work because of the "sticking" feeling that you get from it, and the energy that you got was like, from one second I had no energy at all my hearth was pretty slow, and when I sat down at the tram I could feel it getting inside my veins, I got like a faint feeling from the first kick but then it calms down, I guess that it's allot of placebo to it as well, since when I wasn't thinking about it I couldn't feel the energy in the same way.
The only bad thing about the supplement was that it tasted like the acid taste you get when your vomiting, but taste is not relevant, smile and swallow.
When I got to the gym, it was closed, it was supposed to open at 12 AM but it wasn't. It was allot of people outside waiting for it to open, but since I had the supplement in my veins I couldn't afford to wait and since I was kind of in a hurry because I was going to my cousin at 4 pm I went to another local gym pretty close to it  called Nordic Club, it costed 100 SEK for a one time workout, it's also the same place where I tan in sunbeds. They got allot more stuff at that place and people are generally more buffed, I'm thinking about getting my next membership at Nordic Club since they also got allot more stuff then they do in my gym, and I mean allot.
At my cousin we ate Smörgåstårta, I guess some might recognize it since it's the same word for it around the world, if not Google it. I ate shit loads because it's really tasty. And now when I got home I drank the rest of the nutrison I had and I ate 4 crisps.
I better go and do some math now, got national test in math tomorrow, the subject is "speaking" but I have to prepare somewhat with statistic and potability. So I will update more tomorrow.
Signing out! Good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar