torsdag 17 maj 2012

Fuark

Fuark, even tho it was an easy day today I'm tired as fuck,haha. I did my workout which consisted of Shoulder and triceps pretty early today, and tbh I've been tipsy almost the whole day and yet the workout went well. My body is pretty sore I have muscle pain in my chest, abs and legs, I wonder if it's a sign from the illness or that I have started going harder in the gym with better form, either way it may be a cause of my tiredness or its that I've been sleeping bad, which I really haven't.
Last time that I got my blood status checked was about 2-3 weeks ago, it was at 99 which is pretty low considering it should be about 135, if it has gone lower it might affected my iron levels in my blood which can cause tiredness which is very common when the iron depose empties, anyway if I keep being this exhausted I will contact he hospital and I will get an iron infusion(google it).

Tomorrow I might rest or not considering how I feel when I wake up.
Signing out! good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar