måndag 7 maj 2012

Easy day.

I will go to bed any moment, but I figured that I would do a post first.
Today I had almost no lessons in school, just a small test so I ended the day pretty early, so I went to the gym really early and I took my PWO shake just before it. It still tastes as vomit but it was easier to swallow today. I actually love it, I have so much energy and can maintain high intensity all through out the workout and I feel like I can lift so much weights.
What I ate today: 4 nutrisons, walleye fish with potatoes and I ate shit loads of walleye.
Today I did chest, biceps and abs. Here is my sets, reps and weight!
\/

Chest:

Bench Press: 4 sets, 8-12 reps, 70 kg
Chest Dips: 3 sets, 8-12 reps
Incline Dumbbell press: 3 sets 8-12 reps, 25 kg each hand
Incline flies: 3 sets 8-12 reps, 12,5 kg each hand
Cable press down, flies and upper: 3 sets, 8-12 reps (for each setting)

Biceps:

Preacher curl: 4 sets of 8-12 reps, 30 kg
Barbell curl: 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 27,5 kg
Hammer curl: 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 12,5 kg each hand

Abs:

Focus on abs for about 15 minutes, till I can't do any more reps.


My other post today, I wrote this morning, I was pretty tired so it was pretty poorly written, but I will try to write better when I can and not to rush the texts.
Tomorrow is back day and I think I will feel some pain in my chest and biceps tomorrow since today's workout was  pretty beast, it was long time ago I had a workout this good.

I better hit the bed now, gotta get that good sleep!
Signing out! Good night!
Me before workout. Blurry picture, was so pumped from the PWO, haha.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar