fredag 4 maj 2012

Pre workout supplement

Ey wasup everyone, kind of tired now when I'm writing this so it may or may not be as good written as I use to and when I tend to write on my phone I don't have the time to write it that long (if somebody wondered).
I didn't workout in school since it was "closed" so I went directly to my main gym after I took a nutrison as a pre workout. The workout went well I did clean and jerk, squats, dead-lifts and pull ups, I didn't go to heavy and hard since I'm recovering still from the week that was.  It's good to have a go through of some exercises that focuses on your whole body so you get more of a dynamic movements and focuses more on muscles working together rather then alone, I don't do that much resting between my sets, in that way I get more of a "cardio" type of feel and I get a better burn more in my body.
As I wrote this morning I said I was thinking about getting BCAA and Creatine, so I went to the local supplement dealer in the city after the school ended and just before I went to the workout to go check at a place at the local protein store, I talked to the guy who worked there and he recommended me a pre-workout supplement which included BCAA, Creatine and a shit load of other stuff like Caffeine and Beta-Alanin so it will give a pretty good pump. It was pretty expensive but since it got everything in one I figured the price was about the same as to mixing it my self and now I got a pre workout also.
When I got home I ate some chicken mixed with a big kebab role (Kebab rulle) I figured it was good since it's mainly meat and salad and it's tasty as hell. For breakfast I took another nutrison with 2 bread slices with lots of ham.
I'm hoping that the pre-workout supplement will work well with my disease, if not I will try something else, but supplements gets really expensive in the long run, but I guess it is worth it depending on your dedication and motivation.
Time to hit the shower and then go to bed, tomorrow I will be resting, might to a social update and post some pictures or something depending on how much energy I have but good night everyone.
Signing out!



Kebab role and Chicken





Powerlabs - Demon, Pre Workout





Ingredients in the Pre Workout



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar