onsdag 9 maj 2012

Tired

Hey, another great day, I feel like the supplement are changing my mood and I get extremely more energetic.
I did shoulders and triceps today and I went really, really hard so I will write this pretty fast so I can go to bed and recover.

Today I drank: 3 Nutrisons which is 1500 calories and 60g protein
Lunch: around 1k calories, chicken with pasta, broccoli, and carrot,
Dinner: More pasta with cooked minced beef
That was about it, not that much, I would need some extra protein in today's meals, I'm thinking about getting protein as I need some extra.



Workout:

Back: 


Shoulder press dumbbells: 4 sets, 8 reps, 25 kg
Upright rows Supersetted: 3 sets, 10 reps, 25 kg
Shoulder Front raises: 3 sets, 8 reps, 8 kg each arm
Lying rear delt raises: 3 sets, 10 reps, 7 kg each arm
Shrugs: 3 sets, 8 reps, 70 kg

Triceps:

Pull downs: 3 sets, 8 reps, 66 kg
Skull crusher: 3 sets, 10 reps, 30 kg
Sitting dumbbell overhead triceps extensions: 3 sets, 8 reps, 30 kg
Cable Triceps push down: 3 sets, 8 reps, 56 kg

Abs:
Went hard on abs for about 25 minutes before I left the gym.


Tomorrow I will rest my muscles, got a test to study to so the rest day is well placed in my schedule. 
Signing out!

Post workout meal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar