tisdag 8 maj 2012

Awesome day!

Hey, today was an awesome day. Firstly I woke up and had shit loads of energy, and not just that, I could feel the progress from the workout from the day before which always gives me more motivation to keep going. The school was easy and chill, and I went directly to the gym after I ended. Still, the Pre-workout is one of the best things that I have ever taken, I have LOADS of energy, my endurance is incredible and I feel so sharp in my muscles, I think that the lack of creatine that I had really affected me negative so now when I have a good supply of it I can really feel and incredible improvement from before. I have also not noticed any side effects from it and my disease have stayed really calm so I will stick to this for a while.
I did Back today and it was so beast. Here is what I did:

Back:

Pull ups: 3 sets, 8 reps
Dead lifts: 5 sets, 2 lighter at 60 kg and 3 at 90 kg, 8-12 reps.
Bent over rows: 3 sets, 8 reps, 60 kg
Dumbbell rows: 3 sets, 8 reps, 30 kg
Lat pull downs: 3 sets, 8 reps, 66 kg



I also did some abs to get the blood flowing.
Only negative thing about today's workout was that I lost my grip from the dumbbell when I was at the Dumbbell rows that was the last exercise so I couldn't push it to max.
What I ate today: 2 Nutrison, food at school about 600 calories lots of meat, dinner when I got home 500 g of meat and 3 big potatoes I would say around 1000 calories and 5 crisps with ham on it.
My food today^

I wrote a text in my English about how important and why you should workout, I'm going to post it after this, I though that it was pretty good and since this site is more focused on workout and my private thoughs I was thinking about posting it so WHY NOT.
Forgot to mention, kind of depressing but anyway, I just heard that my brother broke his wrist while playing basket ball. I would get so torn down if I couldn't use my arm but I guess that you got to look at the bright side and don't get depressed by it and face the fact. You have to look forward to time when you have recovered so you can go hard and focus on the time when you get better. 

And I also got a load of new cloths I ordered, so now I'm swagged out.
Signing out! Go hard!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar