onsdag 2 maj 2012

Regrets

I Finished my workout for today and I ate my post-workout meal which included some meat, crisp bread and a 250 calorie 20g protein drink, it tastes really good to be eating normal food again but yet I don't feel as sharp as I do when I'm only on my drinking diet, which is bad thing.
Did my back workout today, it went really well, I'm getting a stronger back I can feel. I also bought a tank top so i can see more of my muscles in work when I workout feels really good and I'm starting to get more active on social networks such as Instagram (follow me @simonbiga or @ProjectShredded depending on when your reading this) really sucky name but I couldn't figure out anything else at the time, I bet I will change it to Projectshredded since it sound really good ;) hehe.
I posted a post form my mobile phone earlier today and I think it turned out really well, the native blogger app is really handy.
I'm now personally regretting that I ate like 8 crackers before since they are not good for you, and always when you eat one you are always craving for more which sucks, never eat anything you don't need to eat is my advice then you wont be craving for more after. Anyways I don't think that it will hurt that bad eating them but it's just that after I eat them you have an "addiction" like affect from eating sweet like stuff, which turns out negative when you want to have a steady diet.



Took a picture at the gym, lmao. Turned out really gay when I look at it now in after hand, but that's one of my tank tops.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar