torsdag 3 maj 2012

Good morning

Just woke up, almost overslept since I forgot to set my alarm but I woke up naturally which feels much better.
Drank a nutrison so now I'm packed with energy, for a while, I'm going to go to the gym in school today I figured since it won't hurt that bad doing it, it's more dynamic movements so I won't use the same muscle groups as a static exercise.
I was thinking about supplements before I slept yesterday and I'm now thinking about starting with creatine but what I've read is that it ain't that good for my disease but I'm willing to give it a try. I was also thinking about BCAA and/or EAA which is 2 amino acids that will help recover and repair the damage muscle after a workout. Protein is the third thing but I'm not ranking it that high on my scale, creatine and amino is a much better choice IMO.
I might just buy a monthly dose of everything and try them out and do a review of my progress.
Of to school now!
Signing out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar