tisdag 15 maj 2012

Tuesday Pumping

Heeey, what is up guys? cool. So yeah right, today was a good day, I was pumped as fuark but I was really tired even tho I got like 10h+ sleep. But yeah!
I did Chest and Biceps today and I can say it went great as hell, I love the pre-workout, it gives a hell of a pump and I love the needle feeling from the Beta-Alanin since it gives you a feeling that you are kind of alive and it feels like the stuff is working.
I pumped out about 70kg in bench press with 12 reps, I'm pushing harder and harder ever week now even tho I have a bit of an illness in my system which makes me a bit weaker and I think that it might perhaps be the thing that made me tired today, but I feel good as hell after I finish the workouts! Best feeling ever when you feel the blood pumping out to your muscles and you feel the burn, you gotta love it!
My back!
Don't know what else to say, I got a question in my mail but I could cba answering it now, so i'll do it tomorrow!
Signing out! Good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar