onsdag 11 april 2012

Shoulders and Triceps

Hey, today was shoulders and triceps, and may I say that it was one of the best workouts I've had! Wonder how long this streak will last.
I've learned that it's much better to not rest that long so you can keep your heart pumping blood, in that way you stay motivated as you can feel the pump in your muscles. I can feel that I'm getting stronger and see the different even tho I've just started this workout.
I've also been bad in my stomach for about 3 days, I think I may have gotten a bacteria in my intestinal, so I upped my Cortisone to 20 mg and that is a really great way to keep the pump up, I don't know what it is but when I take it I can feel my temper rising and I get angry and pumped up. I guess that is a good thing for my workout, but I'm now focusing on lowering the cortisone since you get allot of "water fat" that often sticks to my belly so I have more to burn of after, but it ain't that bad because "water fat" is easy to burn I've experience on my own.

Tomorrow is a rest day it says on the schedule and since it has been Easter break this week I've been doing this schedule one day early. But I'm thinking about doing some abs tomorrow and go for a walk outside and on Friday I will be doing Saturdays workout and maybe go tanning.


Btw, The new Bassnectar album is some beast music to get pumped at and a really good pre-workout.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar