fredag 6 april 2012

Introduction

Background:

Hello everyone my name is Simon Andersson I'm from Sweden, I'm 17 years old and life in a fairly large city. I have in a long time though about starting a training blog where I can post daily (If I have the motivation) content of my workout progress. I'm currently 174 cm tall ( 5 feet 8½ inches) and at 73 kg ish (161 LBS). 
I'm in my first year of Swedish High School (Gymnasium) and I'm in the course work of Nature Science (NA). I have long been physical active in my life as far as I can remember, but I was rather lazy as a child and young teenager. I was playing allot of video games and such but I was even tho playing Ishockey from age 4 to 15. But I always was kind of tired and that was because of chronic disease I got diagnose about at the age of 15, ulcerative colitis. I'm taking medicine daily for the disease and I'm getting better at controlling it, I've learned that junk food, spicy food, "gassy" food, candy, sodas are not good for my intestinal and it has resolved me into me thinking more clearly and I'm now aware of the bad consciousness of eating bad food. 

For most of my teenage years I've been working out, running almost 10 km or more every day (6 miles) and I have been doing push ups and sit ups at the late evenings. So I had a really good base structure and a good physic even tho I had my chronic disease which really affected my body badly in durability and strength. As I said before I have kinda learned to live with it but I'm still taking lots of  medicine.

When I started High school I really felt like I wanted to start with more muscle building training since I was kinda getting tired from running and to look better for the chicks ;). I bought my first membership at a local gym in August 2011 and I'm still training in the same gym, the first half a year has been a great experience getting to know lots of new people and learning new techniques and learned how to build new muscle groups. The gain wasn't that tremendous. I no doubt gained allot of strength but I don't feel like I have grown much bigger, that is why I started this blog, to keep posting pictures and status updates so I can see that progress as it happens.

Goals and Method:

My goal of this blog is to keep posting about my goals, my routines, my food, my progress and some other misc stuff that I feel like posting. I will be focusing on how I can get even more healthier than I'm now and to keep control of my disease.
The main goal of the blog is that I'm starting this project, "Project Shredded" which will focus on getting much bigger, stronger and more shredded before the summer. Which will become a 12 week program, and if the blog becomes successful and I'm posting as I should I will keep on blogging and posting.


Food and Supplements:

When it comes to supplements and food, I take some special food which I get prescriptive from the hospital, which is some nutrition drinks with 500 calories and 20g of protein in each, and I also get 2 smaller drinks, one with more protein 18,9g and 250 calories and one with 15g protein and 300 calories. I still haven't figured out if I will be buying some extra protein or gainer since I got thees drinks i can rely on for extra bulking. Because of my medicine that I take (Cortisoneazathioprine , colazide,...,) most partly Cortisone I have no problems eating, matter of fact I don't really have a feeling when I get hungry when I'm eating so I can basically eat for how long as I want but it becomes hard when I can feel the food up in my throat which is a sign that I'm full.
I start my day at 07:00 by taking a 500 calorie drink and 2 "crispbread" with water and my medicine which keeps my energy up to lunch at 12:00 even tho I can feel a bit tired at lunch time I'm thinking of bringing something to eat to keep my energy up. But at lunch I'm eating about 400-700 calories of food depending on what they are serving. And I then have the hardest part of energy part when I quit school at 16:00 and I head home which takes about 15 min, when I get home my mother either have cooked food or I take a 500 calorie drink (takes about 15 seconds to swallow it) so you save a lot of time and I'm also to lazy to cook. Depending of the food I'm getting an intake of 500 ish calories. I then do some homework till 17:30 and right after that I head to the training I take a 300 calorie drink as a pre-workout which gives me energy the whole time. Right after the training I'm taking a 250 calorie drink so I can repair my muscles right after the workout. At home, later, at about 20:00 I take another 500 calorie drink or food if it's prepared so I can take my evening medicine. At 21:30 I'm at bed.

Breakfast: 500 Calories + 2 crispbread + Water = 510 calories 20g protein
Lunch: 400-700 Calories + Water = 500 ish calories 30-40g protein
Dinner: 500 Calories + Water = 500 Calories + 20g protein
Pre-Workout: 300 calories + 15g protein
Post-Workout: 250 Calories + 18,9g protein
Supper: 500 calories 20-30g protein

Total: 2560 Calories and 139g protein

Workout Program:


Monday: Chest/Biceps


4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps

3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps

3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps

3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
4 exercises focusing on abs 3x Max

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
4 exercises focusing on abs 3x Max

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps

Saturday: Full Body

3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
4 exercises focusing on abs 3x Max

I got the workout program from some research from Bodybuilding.com most of thees exercise are from Zyzz which also is one of my role models when it comes to bodybuilding.

Summarize:

As I said I will keep to this program till the summer which is ruffly about 12 weeks, as you can see I don't have any cardio and that is mainly because I feel that my disease gets active when I'm out running and stuff. But most of the time I don't need the extra cardio since I don't sit still so often I'm always moving and such so I can have a good burn going throughout the day.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar