tisdag 17 april 2012

When you're at the bottom, it can only get better.

Been a while since I updated, 2-3 days I think (perhaps), I've been kind of bad because of my disease but I've been good enough to workout even tho, I have on the other side started with a food replacement of "Nutrison" so I will rest my intestinal for a week or 2, you basically drink down the nutrition instead of eating it. Every drink has 500 calories with 20g protein and I drink about 5-6 each day which brings 2500 calories and roughly 100g protein, that will do for a week until I get back into the game.
My workout schedule have been doing really well, my motivation has been really good and I just started the school week yesterday. Only downside of school is lack of sleep especially since we had National test the day after a 10 day holiday (Yaay) those who planned it out didn't think that clearly. So I had about 5 hours of sleep which is 4-5 hours to little. I could really feel the lack of sleep affecting my leg workout later that day, me energy was totally out and I was gasping because of how tired I was.
I will be going to the gym now and I will try to post an update after the workout. I will be doing back today and maybe put in some calves and my hamstrings since I was to tired to finish it yesterday.
Another thing that affects me negative is that the sauna in my gym is temporarily out of order, it is really good after workout since it really helps you relax and it feels really nice after your done.
On the other side the weather in Sweden has been really bad for a couple of days, it's kind of hard to stay focused when it isn't sunny outside but when you go tanning the feeling of the "sun" is really good and affects your temper a lot.

Forgot to post this Sunday about my weekly progress, posting pictures here.









As you can see the progress has been working, my quads starting to get more lines so has the rest of my body. Tho my back looks really awkward from that angle tho it's bigger then it used to be.


Music tip: I get really pumped from Tiesto - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)    It's a great song, it gets me pumped up like mad. And I also suggest listing to Trance around the world TATW, you can download it from their website or iTunes by Googleing it!

I take notice really well when I get daily readers even the days when I haven't posted anything, keeps me motivated to keep posting! Cheers!
TIME TO GET PUMPED UP FOR GYM!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar