tisdag 10 april 2012

Feel the burn, keep on going.

Today I did my back workout went really well, satisfyingly well matter of fact. I think that the tanning really had a positive effect on me performance today. I guess that your body is set to be in a sort of hibernation on the winter half of the year and it can recognize it because there is no sun so you lower your burn effect on your body since you need to preserve energy, and when I got exposed to the "sun" my body started to believe it's summer and hunting time is on. I really felt the burn in my back so I threw in some pull ups as well  for the extra burn.

And I also did some abs. I'm implementing shrugs tomorrow in the shoulder workout and I'm going to throw in another exercise to the chest and biceps to.

Pictures of back after the workout:



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar