fredag 13 april 2012

Work your body till it's sore.

Wasup, I feel kinda better today in my stomach, today as supposed was a rest day, I didn't do much at all and I think that may have reflected that my stomach went really bad. But today as to say I've been moving and doing stuff all day, feeling great.
The tanning was great and really motivated me to go training, the "sun" is a really good pre-workout IMO, better then anything I've tried. Got a new load of nutrition food from the hospital (Swedish health care is awesome), so i have loads of them at this moment.

I went whole body today, went easy om abs tho since I can feel the pain going up when I go hard on it but soon I hope I will get better so I can go HAM on abs.
When I look my self in the mirror I can see improvements, especially Legs, Shoulders, Traps and Back progression feels great and tanning makes it even feel better.
Since I seem to feel better when I'm out moving I'm going to go and do Biceps/Chest tomorrow at gym so I can get out and do stuff and I will not go easy I will go hard as hell and I think I might add some more exercise to biceps.
I can see on my overview of the blogg that I get some readers daily and still, I'm kind of just trying it out and see what I can improve till I get a familiar feel with this method till I will start "expand". I can feel that when I read other bloggs that pictures, music and tips are the best motivation to read their bloggs and I will see what I can do about that, post more pics of training, food etc.


Music tip: I will listen to Flux pavilions essential mix today, I hope that I will rock.








"To win takes a complete commitment of mind and body. When you can't make that commitment, they don't call you a champion anymore"
Rocky Marciano, boxer 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar